BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 Dec 2010

开心就好。

I just back from Japan and Indonesia, and quickly go and get the result on thursday.
Once I got it, I felt... OK la....
I know myself, I'm not a straight A's student.
But I know I can do it EXTRA WELL.
I gave a clap to myself on that day.
Later on, I got many calls from relatives and friends...
They were asking me :" Hey, Jyane. How are you? "
Then next question is :" How's your result?"
=.=
And the funniest is...
They chose to don't ask. They guessed =.=
Example :
"Hey, you get 8A's?"

They expect me to get full A's?
Urgh.... sorry la, I'm not that smart ^_^

I asked my mum, isn't it my result very bad?
she said terbalik pulak.... very good ....
and ofcourse, I need to thank god.
I have a cousin, who is same age with me too.
we have the same result!!!!
I love this, cause we no need to compare so much !



wee ~ my cousin :)

Lastly, CONGRATS YEA to all the full A's students ^_^


---------------------------------------------------------


NEXT :)

WEDDING DINNER ON 17TH DEC 2010



haha, he is my cousin brother.
wee ~ so leng zai ^_^


ONE family ^_^
weeee ~

eee... mum curi-curi take photo when we were taking food XD



:) in Indonesia :)



haha, my boyish style.... XD
somebody said VERY MAN
LOL.... XD
: p

1 comment: