BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

29 Dec 2010

6N Gathering

I was so excited to attend the crazy gathering in Brem Mall. weee ~

But, sad things happened.

Once I reached there, I saw Boon Yee and Anne Low.

They said :" Hey, 张绢,在卡拉OK房等。”
" OH " I replied.

Actually, I don't even know where is the place...
Then I started to THINK.

KARAOKE
???


I decided to phone my mum. Cause I know mum will be super crazy if I go ~
Mum let me choose. At last, I don't want to go.
I don't want mum to worry about me as I going to this place and without any adult.

Sorry, friends!

Then, I just send a message to Wen Ying say that I suddenly have things to do so can't attend.
I feel so........ SO BAD : (




But I rather be a good girl : )
Cause I believe God. He makes me choose a good way : )

No comments: