BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8 Feb 2011

A new beginning - A rabbit year

lalalalalala, I've been waiting for this moment for so looong !
Chinese New Year !!!
But, honestly, that was kinda bored : (

It marks the PROUDNESS of the chinese : )
P.S : This tanglung is from Penang ^_^



Decoration in one of the corners in my house? : )



My cousin, she was poloshing her nails >.<



mummy mummy mummy ~



Sharkfin.... While we were enjoying it, I realised that no one was talking...
It means, the sharkfin was NICE !



visit, visit and visit....



DALA, lengluiis : )




I'm so super jeolous that he has the height : (
my cousin : )






We were watching a movie on a VIP seats ^_^



"come on, turn at the back ...."
KACHAK ~ !




eat again : )



talk , talk and talk : )





This is my Chinese New Year and it will never come back : )
I appreciate it sooooo much !


Thanks !

No comments: